- Arrive in Bangkok for a two night stay at one of the city's finest luxury hotels.
- Depart Bangkok for a roundtrip journey on the Eastern & Oriental Express for two nights.
- Arrive back in Bangkok following your train journey for one more night in a luxury hotel.
- Arrive in Singapore for a two night stay in one of the city's finest luxury hotels.
- Depart Singapore for a two night journey on board the Eastern & Oriental Express to Bangkok.
- Arrive in Bangkok for a two night stay in one of the city's finest luxury hotels.
Formula One Grand Prix Charter
Asia’s most celebrated luxury train made its appearance at the recent Formula One World Championship at the Sepang International Circuit in Malaysia.
Close to 100 guests embarked on an enchanting 4-day / 3-night private charter, travelling from Bangkok to Singapore with stops enroute at the historical River Kwai at Kanchanaburi in Thailand, and at Penang in Malaysia where many of the guests spent an afternoon in colonial Georgetown and another group of guests enjoyed specially-arranged access to a golf and spa resort.
The Eastern & Oriental Express arrived at Kuala Lumpur on the morning of the third day, in time for the journey’s highlight – the Formula One race.
Spa treatments at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Kuala Lumpur Shopping and a visit to the Petronas Twin Towers Skybridge were some of the other thrilling options arranged for the guests.
Back onboard, guests enjoyed themselves at the Roaring 20’s themed evening on board the train.
A private charter of the Eastern & Oriental Express is a superb way to spend a fascinating getaway with friends, travelling in style and supreme comfort, savouring exquisite meals, and visiting some of the region’s most exciting events.